Reaching Printers & Scales Settings:
Follow below steps to reach printers and scales settings :
- Go to Settings on the left-hand side bottom of your screen
- Go to Settings→ Printers and Scales to open the settings.
Setting up Printhive:
Following are the steps to setup printers & scales in your Orderhive account:
- Orderhive uses Printnode’s printing service to setup printer. Click on Begin Setup to start the setup process.
You can check the supported printer and scale from "See supported printer here" & "See supported Weighting scales here".
- First, it will be required to download the Print node client. It will be downloaded as a .exe file for Windows or dmg file for Mac.
- Once it is downloaded please open it to complete the installation process.
- Using the given credentials, sign up on Print node.
- You can read more about Print node here - https://www.printnode.com/
- All the printers that are connected to the system/PC/Laptop, Print node will automatically detect those printers.
- The same list of printers will then be auto-populated in printer settings option in Orderhive.
- Orderhive gives the liberty to select different printers for printing shipping labels or Invoices.
- You can select the required Printer from the drop down for Shipping Labels and Invoices and then click on Save.
Along with the printers, weighing scales are also used widely to determine the weight or mass of an object.
Different weighing scales can be synced to Print node, in order to auto-populate the weight of the product in Orderhive while buying a shipment label.
In case there are certain weighing scales connected to your system/PC/Laptop, while shipping the order you can click on “Get” to fetch the weight of the item placed on the weighing scale.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.