Orderhive allows to create Purchase Order directly from the Products page. You can select and shortlist the products that are low in stock or out of stock and raise a Purchase Order for them.
- Go to Products tab.
- Select the products you want to create a PO for.
- Go to More > Create PO.
- Select New Purchase Order. Click Next.
- Create New PO page will be loaded where relevant Supplier - to whom the PO is to be raised, Warehouse - in which it has to be received, relevant Currency - as supported by the Supplier and appropriate Payment Term needs to be selected from available dropdowns.
- Enter the required quantity you want to raise a PO for. Also, it shows the current available inventory level of the products. You can also add new products here in the PO if you want: By searching through SKU or Product Name or by scanning the barcode of the Product.
- Click on Raise or Save accordingly. Clicking on Save will not allocate the incoming quantity. Only after a PO is Raised, you’ll be able to see the relevant in-coming quantities on the Products page.
- To Raise a Saved PO, go to Purchases tab. Under To Raise tab, select the PO/POs you want to Raise.
- Click on Raise button.
- This will raise the selected PO/POs and you’ll see the appropriate quantities assigned to the products of the PO.
- After clicking on Raise, the PO will be displayed in the Awaiting Receipt section. The products in the PO can then be received as and when required.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.