Wanting to apply similar actions to purchase orders one by one can be a tedious task. To avoid this, Orderhive allows to perform certain actions on an order in bulk.
- Go to the Purchases section.
- Select multiple purchase orders.
- Click on More option and select Bulk Update.
- Once you select the Bulk Update option a pop-up window will open.
- Select an option from the drop down list that you wish to apply to the Purchase orders.
- Once you select the action and click on Submit. It will be applied to the selected Purchase orders and you’ll receive a notification on the top right corner of the page.
- It will notify once it is completed.
- Once the process is completed you’ll be able to view a log file.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.