Customers can be added in Orderhive through the following methods:
1. Add customers manually
2. Sync customers from a channel
3. Bulk Import customers
Add customers manually:
- Go to the Customers tab
- Click on Add Customer.
- Now, enter all the relevant details. Name and Address are required fields to add to the customer as they are important to automatically fetch details later.
- Pricing tier can be selected customer wise in order to keep it as a default pricing while creating an order for this customer. To know more about Pricing tier please refer to the Pricing tier article.
- Address details can also be added for the customers while adding the new customer and if needed can be edited later on.
- It is also possible to add multiple addresses to the same customer. Click on Add Another Address for the same. While creating an order, you will get an option to select the customer with either of the addresses.
- The address can be added later as well by editing the customer details.
- Lastly, click on Save.
Syncing customers from channels:
On integrating any of your marketplaces or shopping cart accounts with Orderhive, customers will get automatically imported along with the orders.
For Shopping cart platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce etc): All existing customers in your store back-end will get imported.
For Online Marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.): Customer details are fetched from sales orders and will get populated on Customers listing page.
Bulk Import Customers:
Apart from manually adding customers and automatically syncing from channels, you can even bulk import your customers to save time.
- Go to Customers > click on Import.
- A popup window will open stating further instructions. Download the template.
- Enter all the customer details in the excel sheet and save the file.
- Lastly, upload the file and click on Import.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.