Integrate your FTP Server to export all the confirmed orders at regular intervals from Orderhive using XML.
Here's how it works.
- Go to Add Integrations page. Select FTP from category and go to FTP Order Export.
- On the settings page, you need to enter all the details mentioned.
- Enter channel name. This name will be used to identify this channel across your Orderhive account.
- Enter the HOST URL. This would be the IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of FTP server (where the data needs to be transferred).
- Now, select FTP type.
- Before moving ahead, please click on "Test Connection" to check whether all entered details are valid/correct.
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the File Name without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as prefix.
- Select the File Name suffix.
- Attach the file processing template. Only .csv and .xml is accepted.
- If you want the customers to also export along with the sales order, use the checkbox.
- Choose sync time interval. For e.g. You choose 3 hours. Orderhive will sync new data every 3 hours.
- Lastly, click on "Submit".
Note: FTP integration is relatively complex and can easily be understood by a technical person. You can get your developer in touch with our support team to set up the integration.