Orderhive allows you to link products so that same inventory levels can be maintained for them.
With this, it also provides an option to Unlink Products so that they can be detached and you can manage separate inventory count for them.
Once the products are unlinked, they will be treated as different products whose inventory will no longer be managed together. Stock adjustments will have to be made individually to the products thereafter.
Follow the below steps to Unlink products:
- Go to the Products tab.
- Click on the product which are already linked from the Products Page.
- Linked products can also be filtered using the Type filter.
- Once the products are selected, click on Unlink.
- A pop-up message will open stating “Only products created within Orderhive that have never been part of an order or purchase can be removed. You can restore these products from the trash within 30 days if you change your mind later.”
- Click on Unlink if you wish to proceed further or click on Cancel if you do not wish to perform this operation.
- Once the products are successfully unlinked, a success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen - Products Unlinked
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.