A sales order can be edited to make certain changes in the price, quantity, adding more products, etc.
There are 4 stages of an order - To confirm, To ship, Shipped and Completed.
The sales order can be edited in the first 3 stages only.
To edit any order:
- Go to Orders.
- Double click on any Order that you wish to edit.
- Then click on More > Edit.
- It can also be done by simply selecting any order from the list and click on More and then Edit.
- After this, a window will pop-up and all the details of the order could be edited.
- You can edit the Customer details, the Rate and Quantity of the products added in the order, and the Tax as well as Discounts on the products.
- You can also Add or Remove products while editing the order. Notes can also be added or removed.
- If you edit any order that has synced from a channel into Orderhive, Orderhive will only update the edited quantity of the product to the channel and not the additional details that are edited in the order to the channel.
- On adding a new product or removing a product from the order, Orderhive will only update the inventory changes that are made in the order to the channel.
- Once all the changes are made, click on Save at the bottom to save these changes.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.