Shipping rate calculator is a useful tool to estimate shipping rates and helps you choose the most reasonable carrier to send your customers' orders. It also enables you to know in advance the estimated delivery date (if supported by carrier) along with rate quotes and service types.
Before using the calculator, we recommend you to add all the shipping carriers (supported by Orderhive) that you use for your business.
- Go to the top menu and click on Shipping rate calculator.
- Click on the Calculator icon and a pop up will be displayed with the Shipping Rate Calculator. You need to fill out the information like Package details, Ship from address and Ship to address.
- Once all the necessary information is filled in, click on Get Rates. You will see the list of carriers along with the services and their rates.
- After checking the rates, you can click on Close to exit the shipping calculator.
- You can also calculate rates while creating shipments by clicking on the Calculator button from the Orders screen.
Note: While creating the shipment for an order, details like package, weight, etc. will automatically get populated in the Calculator. If you haven't entered the data before clicking on the calculator icon, it will be required to fill in all the details manually.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.