Dropshipping is a service offered by some agents, distributors or retailers. When you use an agent who offers Dropshipping you don't have to worry about stocking or shipping products. Instead, when you get an order from a customer, you contact your agent and they ship it to your customer for you. Those agents are known as Dropshippers.
Orderhive allows you to create dropshippers to manage your dropshipping process from Orderhive itself. A dropshipper can be added by creating a separate warehouse for them in Orderhive. The inventory maintained by the drop shipper can then be managed separately.
A drop-shipper can be created in your account by following the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Warehouses
- Click on Add Warehouse or Drop Shipper
- The following page will open on clicking Add Warehouse or Dropshipper
- Enter all the details required in the form such as the name of the dropshipper, contact name, address, phone number, and email address. Select the checkbox ‘This is a drop shipper’ at the end.
- Orderhive also gives two options while adding the drop shipper-
- Conceal Product retail prices in Order - This will hide the products’ retail price on the email sent to the dropshipper when you raise an order to with them.
- Make billing addresses in orders with my address - This will replace the billing address in the dropshipping email with your own address as mentioned in the Organization settings.
- You can select none, either or both of the options as per your requirements.
- Click on Save.
- All the dropshippers will appear as below. They will have a title of Dropshipper on the top.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.