Orderhive provides a one-way integration with Xero, a leading accounting software that is widely used by retailers and business owners.
Connect your Xero account with Orderhive to expedite accounting processes and eliminate manual entries.
What Orderhive sends to your Xero account
- Sales Invoices
- Products and customers (fetched from invoices)
- Inventory (Quantity, if inventory tracking is enabled)
- Purchase orders & bills
Before integrating your Xero account, here’s what you should know:
Syncing Xero with Orderhive is a relatively simple process, just follow the steps mentioned in the Detailed Instructions tab.
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on Xero
- Read the instructions > Next
- Add the store name for the Xero Account integration > Next.
- Clicking on Next will take you to the Xero Login Page where you’ll have to login and click on Allow Access
- Once you click on Allow Access, you’ll have to sync the invoices type, Inventory Account, Bank Account, Income Account, etc
- Once you have set up the selections that you want, click on Done.
- Read the instructions in the pop-up box and click Go-ahead.
- Your Xero integration has been integrated.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.