This article will help you understand what product details are imported from eBay and what information is updated back to eBay from Orderhive.
Once integrated, Orderhive will import active listings and populate them under Products page.
Orderhive imports the below product fields from eBay:
- SKU from the custom label
- Quantity: There are two fields in eBay: Quantity and Quantity Available. If Quantity Available is not found, Orderhive syncs Quantity. If Quantity Sold is found, it gets deducted from Quantity Available field.
- Current price
Products with variations:
- SKU from Custom Label
- Quantity: There are two fields in eBay: Quantity and Quantity Available. If Quantity Available is not found, we sync Quantity. If Quantity Sold is found, it gets deducted from Quantity Available field.
- Variation title (if not found, Orderhive fetches value (color, size, etc.). On the basis of this, we create titles in Orderhive of variants in this format: Parent title_S_Black)
- Product Image (only for simple products)
All the imported products will get populated on the Inventory page. The product quantity imported from eBay is saved under Available stock field in Orderhive. All the listings will be part of the warehouse you selected during the integration.
When stock levels get updated:
Whenever you change the stock in Orderhive or a new sales order drops on eBay or on any integrated channel (product listed with similar SKU on other channels or merged in Orderhive manually), Orderhive will automatically update the stock and push new stock levels to eBay.
Manual Stock Adjustment in Orderhive:
The stock can be manually adjusted here and the new stock will get updated to eBay in real-time. You can follow below steps to update the stock:
- From the Products page, go to the product whose stock needs to be adjusted and click on ‘On Hand’ field to open a new pop-up box.
- Enter the new stock in ‘New On Hand’ in respective Warehouse and click on Update button. Onhand quantities are those quantities which are available in your Warehouse. This action will trigger Orderhive to update the stock automatically.
- When you are adjusting the New On-Hand Quantity please keep in mind the stock which you mention is Available and the Outgoing quantity added together. It signifies the total quantity stocked in your warehouse.
- The reason column is to note the reason for change in quantities of the products.
- You can also edit the stock from the product detail page. Click on the product you want to change the quantity and then click on the On-Hand quantity. The same pop up will open and you can update the revised quantities in the New On Hand field. Click on Save once you have adjusted your quantity. The stock will be adjusted and update across all your channels.
Setting up the maximum stock level to sell on eBay:
You can set-up the maximum stock level available to sell on eBay until the actual stock doesn't go below the mentioned quantity available to sell on eBay.
Eg: If you keep the above quantity as 10, then 10 quantity will update on eBay store if the quantity is greater than 10. For example, if stock is 11 then update will be 10. If stock is 9 then the update will be 9.
Managing Product Prices:
Along with stock, you can even change the retail price of an eBay Fixed price listing in Orderhive. The new price gets updated to eBay. You can edit the price from the inventory page or the product detail page.
Editing the price from the Products List page:
To update the price from the “Products”. Click on the ‘Price’ which will open up a new pop-up box named ‘Price Adjustment’ which will allow you to adjust your prices for your store. Enter your updated price and click on ‘Update’ which will save the prices for your store and update across your store.
Editing the price from the Product detail page:
Enter the new price in the Retail Price field and click on Save to update. This will trigger Orderhive to update the price to eBay.
New Products Sync:
You can also use the Instant Product Sync button on “Products” page to sync new listings created on eBay.
View Archived Products:
Once a product is deleted from a store, on doing Instant Product Sync in Orderhive, the deleted product will be moved to the Archived Products list.
A product can also be archived manually from the Products page.
You can view the archived products list from Settings > Products > View Archived Products.
Clicking on View Archived Products will redirect you to the Archive products page.
These products can be unarchived or can be permanently deleted if needed.
- Stock and price changes made for Auction listings in Orderhive will not get updated to eBay automatically. You’d have to manually change in eBay.
- While syncing new orders from eBay, if a product is found that doesn't exist in Orderhive yet, then that product will get imported instantly along with the new order.
- Orderhive supports inventory update for Relisted items on eBay.
- Relisted items mean when you have items on Fixed price rather than GTC (Good Till Cancelled) on eBay, if you want to sell the products again you’ll need to Relist them on eBay.
- If the stock is updated as 0 in Orderhive, then the item will get updated as out of stock on eBay.
- If you have more than 20,000 active listings on eBay, then the sync process of your eBay data will be slower than usual. It is an API limitation of eBay.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.