This article will help you understand what product (listing) details are imported from Etsy and what information is updated back to Etsy from Orderhive.
Once integrated, Orderhive will import active listings and populate them under Inventory page.
Orderhive imports the below product fields from Etsy:
Item weight units
Listing ID (not shown in Orderhive front-end. But, we store it in case you need it for reference)
Images (full, thumbnail)
Item weight units
- We don’t receive the title of the variation from Etsy. That’s why we automatically create title of the variation in this format; Parentname_Red_M. This title contains the parent product’s name and the attributes of the variation.
- Etsy supports creating variations. But, still it doesn’t offer the ability to track inventory at variant level. You can only update inventory levels of the parent product.
All the imported active listings will get populated on the Inventory page. The product quantity imported from Etsy is saved under Available stock field in Orderhive. All the listings will be part of the warehouse you selected during the integration.
When stock levels get updated
Whenever you change the stock in Orderhive or a new sales order drops on Etsy or on any integrated channel, Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to Etsy in real-time.
Important Note: As mentioned in the Etsy integration overview article, Etsy does not provide SKU field. So, in order to centralize your Etsy inventory with other channels, you can use Product Merge feature. Once you merge the products for which you want to maintain centralized inventory, Orderhive can keep inventory levels same across channels.
Here’s how you can change stock in Orderhive manually:
From the Inventory page, go to the product whose stock needs to be adjusted. Enter the new stock in the Warehouse QTY field and click outside the box to save. This action will trigger Orderhive to update the stock automatically to Etsy in real-time.
You can also edit the stock from the product detail page.
Managing Product Prices
Along with stock, you can even change retail price of an Etsy listing and variants in Orderhive. The new price gets updated to Etsy. You can edit the price from the inventory page or the product detail page.
Enter the new price in the Retail Price field and click outside the box to save. This will trigger Orderhive to update the price to Etsy automatically.
1. Etsy does not support updating prices of second attribute of the variant. You can only edit the quantity of the first attribute, and the same will get updated for the other attributes also.
For e.g. There is a Product Named as “Handpainted Casual T-shirt”. Let say, you added a first attribute to this product named as Color with values Blue and Pink. And, later, created a second attribute named as Size with values small, medium, and large.
You can only set the price for the first created attribute i.e. Color. Etsy will automatically change that same price for other attributes as well.
2. If quantity updated as 0 in Orderhive, the listing will be marked as inactive.
3. Orderhive only syncs active listings from Etsy
New Products Sync
You can use the Instant Product Sync button on Manage Integrations page or the Sync button on the top menu to sync new listings created on Etsy.
- You can sync new products only 4 times in a day.
- While syncing new orders, if the products in the orders don’t exist in Orderhive, then Orderhive will create those new products AUTOMATICALLY and populate them on the Inventory page.