A barcode is an optical, machine-readable, representation of data; the data usually describes something about the object that carries the barcode.
Barcodes are essential to optimize inventory management and reduce manual errors. Once you scan a barcode and add it to your products, Orderhive will save the respective barcodes.
Orderhive is compatible with any USB or Bluetooth barcode scanner that supports EAN, UPC, QR, or Code-128 barcodes.
To Assign Barcodes:
- Go to Products tab.
- Select and open any product for which you need to add the barcode.
- Click on Edit which redirects you to the product detail page where you will be able to add the barcode.
- Add the Barcode and Click on Save.
To Generate Barcode Labels:
A barcode label is basically a label that will have the product’s barcode information which can be treated as an identifier and is scannable.
- Select the products for which you want to generate the barcode labels and click on Barcode.
- Select the Label Size, Paper Size, Barcode Format & Price. Click on Generate. There are 3 options to select the products. Selected Products option will generate the barcode label only for the selected products. Filtered Products option will generate the barcodes for the products remaining after applying a filter. All Products option will generate barcode labels for the all the products that have been assigned barcodes.
- You will receive a notification in the notifications tab from where you will be able to download the file for barcodes.
- The downloaded file will look similar to the below image.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.