You can export an Excel sheet of all the orders from the Orders page of your Orderhive account, which will give you the details associated with every order.
There are 3 options to export orders in an excel spreadsheet -
- Go to Orders page.
- To export all the orders in Orderhive, click on Export, select All Orders & again click on Export. This will export all the orders in the account with all the statuses.
- For exporting selected orders, first select the orders which are to be exported by clicking once on the orders.
- Then click on More > Export > select “Selected orders”
- This will give excel sheet with all the selected orders.
- There are filters available on the Orders Page like Stores, Tags, Country etc. Orders can be first filtered using these filters and these filtered orders can then be exported.
- The filtered orders can then be directly exported by clicking on Export > Filtered Orders
Note: If only a few orders are to be exported out of the filtered ones, select the orders and click on More > Export > All Selected Orders.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.