While adding a product you can add some extra information related to that particular product. It involves details like the description, Weight, HSN etc which are majorly used while processing international shipments.
- Go to Products page
- Double click on any product to open the product detail page.
- Click on Edit at the bottom to add/update the customs information for that product.
Scroll down to see the following fields:
- Add the relevant description of your product.
- Weight per unit: Mention the correct weight per unit of the product and select the appropriate weight measuring unit from the drop down that appears on the side.
- Value per unit: The price value of an individual unit.
- Harmonization code: The Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as the Harmonized System (HS) of tariff nomenclature is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers to classify traded products.
- After entering all the details, click on Save. All the added custom details would now be saved.
Note: If the Custom Preferences option under Shipping settings is set to Use Predefined Values the values assigned to the product using the above steps will be utilised for international shipment label generation process.
Not getting what you need? Contact us immediately.