Orderhive gives a provision of creating orders despite having no stock available which are commonly known as Back-Orders.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Orders
- Press the toggle ON for Allow Backorders
- Click on Save
- After performing necessary steps, back orders can be created seamlessly.
- Let’s take an example of a product Gildan Men's Classic Ultra Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt - SIZE (XL)-Black which is out of stock and has 0 quantity.
- After allowing the back-order settings, orders can be created for the products which are out of stock.
- As seen in above order, despite the Inventory of the product being 0, the order is created for 3 quantities. Hence the stock of the product becomes -3 from 0.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.