Comments/Notes can be added to orders to record particular information regarding any order. These help an organization’s internal members to follow specific instructions mentioned in comments/notes for the orders.
- Go to Orders listing page. Open the order card for which comments need to added.
- Go to the Comments section which can be seen by scrolling down to the end of the order card.
- Write the comment in the text box and click on Save.
- The users who have been assigned permission to edit orders would be able to add/view comments.
- Comments can also be deleted or edited whenever required.
- Click on Edit to modify the already written comment.. Once the comment is edited, click on Save.
- Click on Delete to permanently delete the comment.
- Go to Orders listing page open the order card for which Note has to added.
- Go to the Notes section which can be seen below the Items section.
- Click on Add a Note to write the Note in the text box and click on Done.
- Notes can also be modified if required. Click on Edit a note to edit the existing note.
- After modifying the existing note, click on Done.
- Comments or notes added to any order can be identified from the orders page itself by hovering over the Note icon on the order card. It will display the note mentioned in that particular order.
- For comments it will display the number of comments made on that particular order.
Note: Orderhive will sync all the comments and notes mentioned on any orders during the first sync of orders from the channel. If any comments are added to the order after it has synced with Orderhive, they will not be reflected on the orders in Orderhive.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.