There are certain circumstances when there might be a need to add a due date to the order, such as in cases when the order needs to be delivered by a specific date or to make a note of the delivery date for your team members.
Also, there are certain orders where the customer wants to add special tags to signify certain information. Adding tags in bulk comes in handy in such situations.
Let's understand how to add due dates and tags to orders in bulk -
Add Due Date:
- Go to Orders.
- Select the orders for which you want to add Due Date.
- Click on the Add Due Dates button.
- You can then select the due date you want to assign to the orders.
Note: This feature is only applicable when you wish to assign the same date to many orders.
- Let’s say the Due date is selected as 19th Oct.
- The assigned due date will be displayed in the Delivery Date column on the Orders list page.
- The due date can also be seen on the Order Detail page as below.
Due date can be added/updated from the date icon as well, in the order details page:
Add Tags in bulk:
- Go to Orders.
- Select the orders for which you want to add Tags.
- Click on the Add Tags button.
- You can then select the tag you want to assign to the orders.
Note: This feature is only applicable when you wish to assign the same tag to multiple orders.
- Let’s say for the below three orders, a tag named Urgent Delivery needs to be assigned.
- A tag named Urgent Delivery if it doesn’t already exist, then press Create New Tag option which further gives you the option of selecting the type of color assigned to the tag.
- Once selected click on Done.
- After clicking on Done, the tags will be displayed in the “Tags” column on the Order list page.
- The tag can also be seen on the Order Detail page as below.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.