Cin7 Orderhive empowers you with the capability of creating & managing Custom Fields. These Custom Fields can be printed on different templates and help you with keeping track of any extra information you need.
The custom fields option is available for the following modules:
- Purchase Orders Module.
- Sales Orders
- Work Orders
There are 7 types of custom fields available in Orderhive:
Adding Custom Field: Let’s take a look at how to add a custom field in the order module:
- For adding custom fields go to the Orders module.
- Click on the Custom Fields button.
- Click on Add Custom Field option from the popup that opens.
- Type the Name of the custom field.
- Select the type of the custom field, enable/disable the options of marking the field as
- Required: Enabling this means the field is mandatory to be filled whenever a new order is added.
- Showing: This will let you see the custom field column on the orders listing page.
- Once done click on Create.
- You can then add/edit an order and fill in the custom fields information. The information in custom fields can be viewed on the Orders list view.
Deleting Custom Fields:
- Click on the Custom Fields button on the Orders list view
- Click on the custom field that needs to be deleted.
- Now click on the Delete Field option and the system will give you a prompt wherein the name of the custom field which needs to be deleted is required to be entered.
Similarly, the Custom Fields can be added & managed in the other modules as well.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.