- Help Center
- Create Purchase Orders
Reporting & Analytics
Cin7 Orderhive provides you with the ability to add Suppliers from the UI one by one or in bulk using a spreadsheet.
In order to create a supplier from the UI please follow these steps:
- Go to the Suppliers module.
- Click on the New button.
- While adding the supplier information, please make sure that certain fields like Email, Tax & Payment Term are filled correctly as these values will be used by default when a Purchase Order will be raised for this Supplier.
- There is an option called Is this a drop shipper? which needs to be set to yes if the Supplier is a drop shipper.
Suppliers can also be imported in bulk using a spreadsheet.
- Go to Suppliers and click on Import.
- Download the template & fill in the Suppliers' data.
- Upload the file & click on Import.
- Once the file is imported, a notification with a log file will appear in case you miss it, find it in the notification center.
- The notification log will display the number of entries that failed to get loaded in the system. If there are no failed records, the logs will show all entries as Successfully Inserted.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.