- Help Center
Reporting & Analytics
Adding a Bundle Product
This article will help you understand how to create a bundle product in your Cin7 Orderhive offline store.
Please follow the below steps:
- Go to Products, click on New Product > Bundle.
- Add the name and SKU of the bundle product. These are mandatory fields.
- You can search the product to add as bundle components. Then, add the quantity. For e.g. Add a product Chair to the bundle, then enter the quantity of this product that you want to be included in the bundle.
- Apart from the above details, you can even add barcode, brand, the threshold value (value of stock below which you want to see it under Low Stock), Price, Category, Weight, Description, Suppliers, Images etc.
- Now, click on Save.
- You'll now see the bundled product created on the inventory page.
- Once Saved you will be able to see the following screen
Important Note: Please note that you will not be able to manage the quantity of a bundle product directly. You can adjust inventory levels of components in order to have a new available stock of the bundle. For further details, please refer to the article - Managing Stock of Bundled Products
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.