Cin7 Orderhive provides you with the ability to create and manage returns for orders in Cin7 Orderhive. A return shipping label can be also generated from Cin7 Orderhive to send out to your customers.
To create returns in Cin7 Orderhive, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Returns module
- Click on the New Return button
- Search the Order for which you want to create a return. You can use the order id or the customer name to search for the order. Select the order to proceed further.
- Note : Returns can be created only for Shipped and Completed orders.
- As you click on the order, the order return detail page will open and you would be able to change-
Ship To warehouse for the quantities to be returned to, automatically refund and send replacement option. Below is a detailed explanation of these fields -
Ship To Warehouse:
In the Ship To drop-down, a list of warehouses will be available. You can select the warehouse where you wish to restock the returned products.
Quantities to be Returned:
In order to change the quantity of the product being returned, you can directly edit the value or you can also use + and - sign to increase or decrease the quantity.
Note: you cannot enter a quantity greater than the ordered quantity.
Cin7 Orderhive gives you an option to record the return reason as well. You can select relevant return reasons from the drop-down. The drop-down list shows a set of predefined reasons. To create your own reasons follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose the Returns option from the side panel.
- Click on the + to add a custom return reason
- Once you write the reason click on Add to save it.
- You can also edit and delete the option after you add it.
You can choose when you wish to process the refund, based on which you can select the relevant action from the dropdown list.
Note: Currently the Automatically Refund function is not connected with the channels so refund needs to be managed on channels only.
Send Replacement Option:
If there are any replacements that need to be processed for that order, you can choose when to send the replacement and select the appropriate reason from the dropdown list accordingly.
- If you click on the Reset option next to the return quantity in case of large orders, it will reset the quantity for all the return items to 0 and then you can add the return quantity required according to your requirements
- Once you make the necessary selections, click on Next.
- In the final step, you will get 3 options to process the return.
Creating a New Return Label -
Cin7 Orderhive allows you to generate a new return label for processing returns. You just need to select the carrier name, package type, weight and other information to generate the labels. In the field of Email Label to Customer, you can mention your customer’s email address to whom you want to send a return label.
Existing Returns -
If you have generated a return label outside of Cin7 Orderhive then you can add tracking details in the existing returns to track the shipment. Simply select the carrier, the date, the shipping cost and enter the tracking number.
Deliver Returns -
Deliver Returns will immediately mark the return for that order as complete. This will help in recording offline returns or the returns which are already processed.
- Click on Done after selecting the best suitable option.
- You can also add Tags in your returns.
- Once you click on Confirm , the return entry will be created under status fulfilling the return method chosen .
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.