This article will help you understand what product details are imported from Amazon to Cin7 Orderhive and what information is updated back to Amazon.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhive will import merchant-fulfilled active listings (and Inactive listings depending upon the selected setting) and populate them under the Inventory page.
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below product fields from Amazon:
- Seller SKU
- Item name
Note: Once the products are synced to Cin7 Orderhive, any product changes made on Amazon will not reflect in CIn7 Orderhive.
The product quantity imported from Amazon is saved under the Available stock field in Cin7 Orderhive. The quantity will be added in the Default warehouse selected for the Amazon store. The Default Warehouse can be checked by going into Amazon integration settings.
Whenever you change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive or a new sales order syncs from Amazon or from any integrated channel (product listed with similar SKU on other channels or merged in Cin7 Orderhive manually), Cin7 Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to Amazon.
Manual Stock Adjustment in Cin7 Orderhive
The stock can be manually adjusted here and the new stock will get updated to Amazon in real-time. You can follow the below steps to update the stock:
- From the Products page, go to the product whose stock needs to be adjusted and click on the On Hand quantity of that item to open the quick stock adjustment menu.
- Enter the new stock in New OnHand in the respective Warehouse and click on the Update button. This action will trigger Cin7 Orderhive to update the stock instantly for that item. The Reason column is to note the reason for the change in quantities of the product.
- On-hand quantities are those quantities that are actually available in your Warehouse. When you are adjusting the New OnHand Quantity please keep in mind the stock which you mention is Available and the Outgoing quantity added together. It signifies the total quantity stock in your warehouse.
New Products Sync:
Every time when new products are added to Amazon, they can be synced into Cin7 Orderhive by clicking on the Instant Product Sync for the respective channel (Refresh icon beside the search bar). This button has the additional function of pushing the quantities of the existing products to Amazon.
Managing Product Prices:
Along with stock, you can even change the retail price of an Amazon products in Cin7 Orderhive. You can edit the price from the inventory page or the product detail page and the new price gets updated to Amazon.
Editing the price from the Products List page:
To update the price from the Products - click on the Price which will open up a new pop-up box named Price Adjustment which will allow you to adjust your prices for your store. Enter your updated price and click on Update which will save the prices for your store and update across your store.
Editing the price from the Products detail page:
First, open the product for which you want to update the price. Then click on Edit. Secondly, enter the new price in the Price field for Vend integration and click on Save to update the prices. This will trigger Cin7 Orderhive to update the price to Amazon.
View Archived Products:
Once a product is deleted from a store, on doing Instant Product Sync in Cin7 Orderhive, that product will be moved to the Archived Products list.
A product can also be archived manually from the Products page.
You can view the archived products list from Settings > Products > View Archived Products.
These products can be unarchived or can be permanently deleted if needed.
- While syncing new orders from Amazon, if a product is found that doesn't exist in Cin7 Orderhive yet, then that product will get imported instantly along with the new order.
- If the stock is updated as 0 in Cin7 Orderhive, then the item will be set as out of stock on Amazon.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.