The Archive products functionality helps to remove the listings from the products page, which are deleted on the channel. The Unarchive products functionality helps to restore the archived products.
Products can be archived in two ways -
- Archive products manually.
- Archive products automatically when deleted on the channels (Provided the Automatic archive option is ON for the store on their respective integration configuration in Cin7 Orderhive)
Archive Products Manually:
Cin7 Orderhive provides the feature to Archive products manually if you want to hide them from the products list. You can archive a single product or do it in bulk as well. Follow the below steps to Archive products manually.
- Go to the Products module.
- Select the product you want to archive. In the case of a bulk archive, you can select multiple products.
- Click on the Archive button and the selected products will be archived.
Note: Only products which are not part of any unprocessed order or purchase order can be archived.
Note: Products from specific channels can not be archived if they are auto-merged with products from other channels.
Archive Products Automatically when Deleted on Channels:
Products can be automatically archived if the automatic archive option (Settings >> Integrations >> Open the Integration) is ON for the channels on their respective integration detail page in Cin7 Orderhive. This means whenever you delete the products on your channel, in Cin7 Orderhive the products will automatically be moved to the Archived products list.
- The product gets archived only after Instant Product Sync is done and completed. The automatic archive will not work until and unless instant product sync is not performed.
- The automatic Archive function will only work if the products are deleted from all the channels. If the products exist on any of the other integrated channels, then products will not be archived automatically.
Unarchive Products allows you to restore the archived products back to the Products module.
To see the list of Archived Products, follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the Products section and scroll down.
- Click on the View Archived Products option.
You will see the list of all Archived products. You can select single or multiple products to unarchive. Click on the Unarchive button once you select the products you want to unarchive.
Delete Products from Unarchive Products List:
Products can also be deleted from the Archived products list. Select the products you want to delete and hit the delete button.
Note: If you delete any products from the archived products list then those products will be deleted permanently from your Cin7 Orderhive account and can not be restored.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.