Auto-Deliver Orders will allow the orders to be automatically marked as delivered when they follow certain conditions. This can be used for varied use cases like for processing a lot of orders processed outside Orderhive that are stuck in the processing stage or for marking orders as delivered when specific tags are added or for marking orders as delivered after a certain timeframe.
Jack fulfills his orders outside Orderhive (with a dropshipper), but he does not feed tracking data in his orders in Orderhive. In this case, all his orders will be stuck in the Not Confirmed/Confirmed/Shipped stage, and the same status will be pushed to his channel as well. Now Jack’s dropshipper fulfills the orders in a day, and they get delivered to customers in 5 days. So, Jack can set an automation to move the orders to the delivered stage after 5 days since they were received.
How to set an Automation for Marking Orders as Delivered automatically:
- Go to the Automation section.
- Select the ‘+ New Automation’ button in the bottom menu bar.
- Add Automation Name and Description (Optional).
- In ‘Starts when’, select Trigger when do you want the automation to run. For Jack’s example, let’s set the trigger as ‘Order Created’.
- In the ‘If’ section, set conditions on which Automation can decide its action. You can choose multiple conditions according to your needs. For Jack’s example, we’ve set conditions as If Warehouse is ‘East India Company’ and ‘Order age is greater than or equal to 5 days’.
- In the ‘Then’ section, set actions that you want to apply if conditions that you set in previous steps are met. In Jack’s case, we’ve set actions as ‘Deliver Order’, select Ship from East India Company warehouse.
- Click on the ‘+ Add’ button and your automation will be created. It will run when triggers and conditions are matched.
Note: Automation will apply to the orders which will sync after enabling automation. It will not apply to already synced orders.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.