Bulk Import Products
Bulk import of products is useful if you're selling through brick-and-mortar stores or want to upload products that you sell offline along with online stores.
- To import products in bulk, go to the products section. Click on Import and select the Import Product option.
- Click on Import Products. A new popup will open with an option to update the file.
- You’ll see an option to “Download a Template”.
- Now, download the template. The template is a sheet in which you can enter the new products that you wish to create in Orderhive in the accepted format.
- Enter the product details and follow the instructions mentioned in the comment box and then save your file as .xls or .xlsx.
- Now, upload the saved file by either dragging and dropping the file or by using the browse option and then click on “Import” to upload the file.
- After following the above steps, all the products will get populated on the Inventory page and you'll receive a notification with a log file within your Orderhive account. The time taken to import the products will depend on the number of products in the sheet. You can download the log file to check for any success/error messages.
- Log File will help you identify if there’s any error in the import by providing the corresponding reason.
- If there are no errors present in the Log File, it means that the file has successfully imported.
- If there are any errors present in the log file, it will display the reason for the same.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.