We understand that Cin7 Orderhive may not fit your business needs and you'd want to cancel your monthly or annual subscription plan. We recommend you discuss your issues with your account manager so our team can collectively ensure that the issues or problems stopping you from using Cin7 Orderhive are solved.
However, if you'd still like to go ahead with the cancellation, then you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings and then go to Billing.
- On the Billing settings, click on Cancel Subscription.
- On the subsequent page, click on the Cancel Subs. button.
You can also click on the Get in Touch button if you want to discuss your concerns or billing details with our support team.
- Once you click on Cancel Subs. button, it’ll show a confirmation pop-up box showing the exact date when your account will expire. The expiry date shown in the pop-up will be the last day till you have your Cin7 Orderhive account’s access.
- A feedback form will open in a pop-up window. Please fill the same as it will help us gather the necessary feedback about why you chose to cancel and how we can improve Cin7 Orderhive.
- Once the survey is filled in, click on Submit.
- After clicking on Submit, the account will be automatically canceled and you will not be billed from the next billing cycle.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.