Cin7 Orderhive provides the ability to accept credit card payments for sales orders if there is a payment gateway integrated into your Cin7 Orderhive account. A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar.
Stripe, Paypal Pro, Braintree and Authorize.net are the payment gateways which are used in Cin7 Orderhive. You will need to integrate any of the above-given payment gateways to accept credit card payments in Cin7 Orderhive.
There are two ways to accept a payment from a customer within Cin7 Orderhive.
- Charging customers directly (if you have access to customer's CC details)
- Email payment link
Charging Customers Directly
There are two ways of charging customers directly from the Sales Orders.
- Go to Orders > Order detail page > Transactions > Charge Card
- Select the payment method, enter all the details of the customers credit card and click on Charge.
Another way to charge the card directly is using the Invoice which is created for a particular order.
- Go to Orders > Order detail page > Transactions > Invoice > Charge Card
Email Payment Link
- In case you want to send the payment URL to your customers, use the Send Payment Link option.
- A new popup dialog box will open prompting you to confirm the details and add any extra message/note that needs to be sent to your customer.
- On clicking Send, your customer will receive the invoice and the payment link which will contain the option to pay via Credit Card.
- As soon as the customer has made the payment, the order will get marked as Paid and a new payment will be created in Cin7 Orderhive and the payment gateway.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.