Product bundling or kitting is the ability to offer multiple products/SKUs for sale, as one order. This could be a pack of T-shirts, a furniture set, or any other combination of products you sell.
There are a lot of online sellers who sell products as a bundle for several reasons.
For creating/updating bundle via import:
- Go to the Products section
- Click on Import and select the Create/Update Bundle Product option.
- Click on Create/Update Bundle Product. A new pop-up will open with an option to update the file.
- You’ll see an option to Download a Template.
- Once you click on download a template, the Excel file will be downloaded on your computer.
- The template is a sheet in which you can enter the new bundles and their components that you wish to create in Cin7 Orderhive in the accepted format.
- Enter the bundle products details to create any new bundled product or for updating the existing bundle products. Enter the relevant details of the bundle products, components, and respective quantities and follow the instructions mentioned in the comment box and then save your file as .xls or .xlsx.
- Now, upload the saved file by either dragging and dropping the file or by using the browse option and then click on Import to upload the file.
- After following the above steps, all bundle products or the updates, if any, that you have made for the existing bundles will get populated on the Products page and you'll receive a notification with a log file within your Cin7 Orderhive account.
- The time taken to import the bundle products will depend on the number of products on the sheet.
- You can download the log file to check for any success/error messages.
- Log File will help you identify if there’s any error in the import by providing the corresponding reason.
- If there are no errors present in the Log File, it means that the file has successfully been imported.
- If there are any errors present in the log file, it will display the reason for the same.
- Once products are converted to bundles they will be displayed here in this section.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.