Cin7 Orderhive allows you to create purchase orders directly from the orders listing page for the required orders. You can identify the order for which there isn’t enough stock to ship and raise a purchase order for that particular order.
- Go to the Orders module.
- Select the order you want to create a PO for.
- Go to More > Create PO.
- The create new purchase order page will be loaded where relevant Supplier - to whom the PO is to be raised, Warehouse - in which it has to be received, relevant Currency - as supported by the Supplier and appropriate Payment Term and other details need to be selected from the available dropdowns.
- Enter the required quantity you want to raise the PO for. You can also see the current available inventory levels of the products. You can add new products here in the PO if you want.
- The Note section shows the sales order number from which the PO is being created.
- Click on Raise or Draft according to your requirement. Clicking on draft will not allocate the incoming quantity. Only after a PO is raised, you’ll be able to see the relevant incoming quantities in the product.
- To Raise a Draft PO, go to the purchase module. Under the draft status, select the PO/POs you want to raise.
- Click on the Raise button.
- This will raise the selected PO/POs and you’ll see the appropriate incoming quantities assigned to the products.
- After clicking on raise, the PO will be displayed in the raised status. The products in the PO can then be received as and when required.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.