Reporting & Analytics
Download and Print orders in bulk
Many times it’s required to download or print orders in bulk. Irrespective of the orders being in To Confirm, To Ship, Shipped, or Delivered status, the orders can be selected in bulk and these actions can be performed on them.
Download Orders :
- Go to the Orders module.
- Upon selecting more than one order, the icon to select multiple orders will appear.
- Click on More which will have a list of bulk actions and select Download Order. Alternatively, you can select the Download order button directly as shown below:
- After clicking on Download an option to select the desired template will open, select the preferred template in case you have not already set a default template.
- Once the download is initiated you will receive a notification on completion to download/view the orders.
- For printing the orders in bulk select the required orders and then click on More > Print Order, which will print the orders:
- Once you click on Print, the file will be displayed for you to print.
Note: The order PDF will be downloaded if the popup for your browser is not blocked. Please make sure, the popup is unblocked.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.