For Shipping integrations, Orderhive now integrates with EasyPost only. EasyPost allows you to integrate a wide variety of shipping carriers. Once you integrate your EasyPost account with Orderhive, we will sync all the shipping carriers that are integrated with your EasyPost account into Orderhive. You can generate labels and perform all the other shipping functions from Orderhive hasslefree.
The process for EasyPost integration has been shared below:
- To start the integration process go to Integration > select EasyPost Services.
- Select the integration icon > on the information page click on Next, you’ll be directed to the details page.
- On the details page fill in all the required details.
- Once done select the option to > Test connection and sync stores
- Once done click on Save.
In case you add new Carriers to your EasyPost account and want to sync them with Orderhive then:
- Go to Integrations > Easypost Service.
- On the detail page find the option to > Save & sync new carriers.
- The new carriers will populate on the integrations page and under the carriers list on the detail page as shown below.
After the integration, you can start using Orderhive for the shipping process and manage your shipments from Orderhive. We have made the process easier for you by avoiding the hassle of switching to your Easypost account. You can generate the labels from Orderhive using your shipping carriers, please refer to the screenshots below:
To create a new shipment:
- Select the order and then click on > Ship.
- After making the required changes on the preceding page select the option > Next.
- From amongst the options to create New Shipping Label, Existing Shipment & Deliver Shipment select New Shipping Label and then select the carrier required, from the ones that were synced in through your EasyPost account into Orderhive.
- You can also check the live rates that various carriers would offer for that particular shipment from Orderhive itself while creating the shipment.
- Once done with the details click on > Done.
- You can then download and print the labels from your rderhive account for the shipment.
Not Getting what you need? Chat with our product experts.