This article will help you understand what product details are synced from Ecwid and what information is updated back to Ecwid from Cin7 Orderhive.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhive will sync all your products and populate them on the products listing page.
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below product fields from Ecwid:
All Ecwid products will get populated on the Products page. The inventory is saved under the Available stock field in Cin7 Orderhive. All the products will be a part of the default warehouse you selected while integrating your store.
For the products synced in from your Ecwid store, whenever you change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive or a new sales order drops in Ecwid or on any integrated channel associated with that product, Cin7 Orderhive will automatically push the newly adjusted stock levels to Ecwid in real-time.
Here’s how you can add/change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive manually:
Quick stock adjustment helps you make fast and smooth changes in the stock as and when required. It allows you to change the stock of products one by one and record the reason for the change as well. This can be done from the Products listing page itself. Below is the process for quick stock adjustment:
- Go to the Products module
- Click on the On Hand quantity of the product for which the stock needs to be added/updated. The dotted line below the quantity signifies it is an editable field.
- Enter the new quantity in the New On Hand field and click on Update. The reason for stock adjustment can be specified in the Reason field.
- The updated Available QTY will get pushed to your online store provided the Quantity Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it is not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Quantity Updates.
Here’s how you can change the price in Cin7 Orderhive manually:
Quick price adjustment will help in making this fast and smooth as and when required.
- Click on the Product and then go to the Store Listing
- Prices for all the stores can be updated from the Updated Price section, click on the respective store’s price from there.
- From the Store Listing section enter the new price in the Updated Price field and press Enter.
- Prices for individual pricing tiers can also be updated by editing the product like Buy Price, Wholesale Price, etc.
- This will sync the updates in the Retail price to the online store as well, provided the Price Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it does not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Price Updates.
New Products Sync:
After integrating your channel, new products can be synced in by using the Sync button on the Products Module. In a day, you can only sync new products 4 times.
- Go to the Products page.
- On the top, you will see a blue icon next to the search bar.
- Now, click on the store's name from which you wish to sync new products. Any new products added to your store will now start syncing in Cin7 Orderhive and get populated on the Products page.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.