This article will help you understand what product details are synced from Ecwid and what information is updated back to Ecwid from Orderhive.
Once integrated, Orderhive will sync all your products and populate them on the Inventory page.
Orderhive imports the below product fields from Ecwid:
All Ecwid products will get populated on the Products page. The inventory is saved under Available stock field in Orderhive. All the products will be part of the default warehouse you selected while integrating your store.
Whenever you change the stock in Orderhive or a new sales order drops on Ecwid or on any integrated channel, Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to CS-Cart in real-time.
Here’s how you can change stock in Orderhive manually:
Quick stock adjustment helps you make fast and smooth changes in the stock as and when required. It allows you to change the stock of products one by one and record the reason for the change as well. This can be done from Products list page itself. Below is the process for quick stock adjustment:
- Go to Products tab
- Click on the On Hand quantity of the product whose stock needs to be updated. The dotted line below the quantity signifies it is an editable field.
- Enter the new quantity in the New On Hand field and click on update. The reason for stock adjustment can be specified in the Reason field.
- The updated Available QTY will get pushed to your online store provided Quantity Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it does not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Quantity Updates.
Here’s how you can change price in Orderhive manually:
Quick price adjustment will help in making this fast and smooth as and when required.
- Click on the price icon below the product’s name and a pop-up for price adjustment will open.
- case of a product present on multiple stores, prices for all the stores can be updated from the pop-up, click on the respective store’s price from there.
- From the pop-up enter the new price in the Updated Price field, also record a reason for the price update(if any).
- Prices for individual pricing tiers can also be updated from the pop-up like Buy Price, Wholesale Price etc.
- This will sync the update in the Retail price to the online store as well, provided Price Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it does not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Price Updates.
New Products Sync:
After integrating your channel, new products can be synced by using Sync button on Products page. In a day, you can only sync new products 4 times.
- Go to Products page.
- On the top you will see a blue icon next to the search bar.
- Now, click on the store's name from which you wish to sync new products. Any new products added to your store will now starting syncing in Orderhive and get populated on the Products page.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.