- Help Center
- Sales Orders
- Manage Orders
Reporting & Analytics
Edit Sales Order
A sales order can be edited to make certain changes in it, for example modifying the price, changing item quantity, or adding more products to it.
There are 7 statuses in the orders module provided by default namely - Not Confirmed, Confirmed, Partially Shipped, Shipped, Delivered, Canceled, and Returned.
The sales order can be edited until the Shipped status only.
To edit any order:
- Go to the Orders Module.
- Double click on any Order that you wish to edit.
- Then click on More > Edit.
- It can also be done by selecting the order from the list on the orders listing page and then clicking on More > Edit.
- After this, a window will pop up with the order details and all the required details of the order can be edited.
- You can edit the Customer details, the Rate, Quantity of the products, and the Tax as well as Discounts on the products added in the order.
- You can also Add or Remove products while editing the order.
- Notes can also be added or removed.
- Once all the changes are made, click on Save at the bottom to save these changes.
Note: Edits done to the order in Cin7 Orderhive will not be updated on the channels.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.