The email settings allow you to send customized emails to the end-users with any personalization required. In email settings, you can customize outgoing email templates for different modules like Invoice, Order, Dropshipping, etc.
Reaching Email Settings:
You can follow the below steps to reach Email settings -
- Go to Settings on the right-hand side top of your screen.
- Click on Emails & SMS to open the email settings.
Cin7 Orderhive will be sending all the emails to your customers from this address noreply@Cin7 Orderhive. This email can also be modified to add a custom email address. Find the steps below to achieve the same.
- Click on the + icon.
- In the popup that opens enter the custom from email address.
- Once done click on the Add option.
Invoice Email Template:
- By default, a standard template will be present in your account.
- You can create a copy of the standard template by clicking on Copy or clicking on + to create a new Custom template.
- Enter the Template Name.
- Reply-To Email: The email address you input in the Reply-To field will be used as the reply-to address in those emails. By default, it takes up the email address with which you have registered your Cin7 Orderhive account. However, you can change it if you wish to.
- You can also mark other people in the CC section. Multiple email addresses can be added by separating them with commas.
- You can put the Subject of the email as you require and also, add in fields from the Subject Replacement Dropdown to include them in the Subject.
- The Body section allows you to write your own custom text that you want to send in the email body.
- You can also use the Insert Values fields given on the right, in your email template for a more detailed and elaborated version of the email.
- Custom insert values for entities like Organization, Customer, Order, and Invoice are available to be included by just a click on the relevant field at the required place of the text in the Body.
- You’ll get the option to attach a pdf in the emails you send, enable the setting as needed.
- After drafting the custom email template, click on Save.
- Click on Test Email in order to get a preview of how it appears when sent in the email. The test email is sent to the customer correspondence email address set up in the Profile section of Settings.
- This is what a test email looks like:
- You can even Edit, Copy and Delete this custom template created at any point in time.
- Go to Edit to see the logs of the person who last modified the template along with the date and time.
- You can set a default template to be sent in the email by marking it as starred.
- Click on Save.
- Similar operations can be performed for the Order Email Template, Drop Shipping Email Template, Payment Link Email Template as and when required.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.