The Email Settings allows you to send customized emails to the end users with any personalization required as per your business needs. In email settings, you can customize outgoing email templates like Invoice, Order, Dropshipping and Payment Link.
Reaching Email Settings:
You can follow below steps to reach Email settings -
- Go to Settings on the left-hand side bottom of your screen.
- Click on Settings → Emails to open the settings.
Invoice Email Template:
- By default, a standard template will be present in your account.
- You can create a copy of the standard template by clicking on Copy or click on + to create a new Custom template.
- Enter the Template Name.
- Reply To Email: The email address you input in the Reply-To field will be used as a reply-to address in those emails. By default, it takes up the email address with which you have registered your Orderhive account. However, you can change it if you wish to.
- You can also mark other people in the CC section. Multiple email addresses can be added by separating them with commas.
- You can put the Subject of the email as you require and also, add in fields from Subject Replacement Dropdown to include them in the Subject.
- The Body section allows you to write your own custom text that you want to send in the email body.
- You can also use the Insert Values fields given on the right, in your email template for a more detailed and an elaborated version of the email.
- Custom insert values for entities like Organization, Customer, Order, and Invoice are available to be included by just a click on the relevant field at the required place of the text in the Body.
- After drafting the custom email template, click on Save.
- Click on Test Email in order to get a preview of how it appears when sent in the email. The test email is sent to the Customer Correspondence email address set up in the Profile section of Settings.
- This is how a Test Email looks like:
- You can even Edit, Copy and Delete this custom template created at any point in time.
- Go to Edit to see the logs of the person who last modified the template along with the date and time.
- To make amendments on top of the standard template Orderhive offers, you can copy the standard template and modify it adding the fields required.
- Click on Copy against Standard Invoice Email Template.
- The information would load in the respective sections of the Email. You can add/remove the fields or text and click on Save.
- You can set a default template to be sent in the email by marking it as starred. The highlighted template will be sent in the email by default.
- Click on Save.
- Similar operations can be performed for Order Email Template, Drop Shipping Email Template, Payment Link Email Template making changes as and when required.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.