Reporting & Analytics
Etsy Order Management
This article explains the order and customer details Cin7 Orderhive imports from Etsy and which corresponding statuses are updated back to Etsy.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhive automatically syncs sales orders (termed as Receipts in Etsy) and customers (fetched from orders).
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below order fields from Etsy:
- Order Grand total
- Buyer message and Gift message (synced as comments in Cin7 Orderhive)
- Payment method
- Order ID
- Payment status (paid, unpaid)
- Item details (title, name, price, quantity)
- Extra items (Shipping method, shipping cost, discount, tax).
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below customer details (fetched from orders) from Etsy
- First name and last name
- Buyer user id (not shown in Cin7 Orderhive front-end. But, Cin7 Orderhive stores it in case if needed it for reference)
Order status mapping
The below image refers to the statuses synced from Etsy and their corresponding relevant status displayed in Cin7 Orderhive.
The below image shows the statuses marked in Cin7 Orderhive and their corresponding relevant status displayed in Etsy.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.