Reporting & Analytics
Etsy Order Management
This article explains about the order and customer details Orderhive imports from Etsy and which corresponding statuses is updated back to Etsy.
Once integrated, Orderhive automatically syncs sales orders (termed as Receipts in Etsy) and customers (fetched from orders).
Orderhive imports the below order fields from Etsy:
- Order Grand total
- Buyer message and Gift message (synced as comments in Orderhive)
- Payment method
- Order ID
- Payment status (paid, unpaid)
- Item details (title, name, price, quantity)
- Extra items (Shipping method, shipping cost, discount, tax).
Orderhive imports the below customer details (fetched from orders) from Etsy
- First name and last name
- Buyer user id (not shown in Orderhive front-end. But, Orderhive stores it in case if needed it for reference)
Order status mapping
The below image refers the statuses synced from Etsy and their corresponding relevant status displayed in Orderhive.
The below image shows the statuses marked in Orderhive and their corresponding relevant status displayed in Etsy.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.