Reporting & Analytics
Export Purchase Orders
You can export an Excel sheet of all the purchase orders from the Purchase page of your Orderhive account, which will give you an overview of the purchase orders and their details.
There are 3 options to export purchase orders in an excel spreadsheet -
1. All Purchase Orders:
- Go to Purchases page.
- To export all the purchase orders in Orderhive, click on Export
- Select All Purchase Orders & again click on Export.
2. Selected Purchase Orders:
- For exporting Selected Purchase Orders, select all the purchase orders you wish to export. Clicking on All will select all the purchase orders in that particular section.
- Click on More and then select Export.
- Next, click on Selected Purchase Orders & then click on Export.
3. Filtered Purchase Orders:
- Purchase orders can also be exported using filters like suppliers, tags and warehouse.
- To export purchase orders using filters, select the filter option and select the respective supplier, warehouse or tag for which you wish to export the purchase orders and click on Export.
- Next, select Filtered Purchase orders & then click on Export.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.