You can export all the orders present in your Cin7 Orderhive account from the Orders listing page in an Excel sheet which will give you the details associated with every order.
There are 3 ways to export orders in an excel spreadsheet -
- Go to the Orders module.
- To export all the orders in Cin7 Orderhive, click on Export > Select all orders > click on Export. This will export all the orders in the account with their respective statuses.
Note: 1) Enable this toggle to include the archived orders in the export sheet:
2) The file format of the export sheet will be Default File, by default. To add a customized file format click on Add File format >> Enter the details >> Save.
Once saved, the customized file format can be used for exporting orders. Also, it can be edited or deleted when needed.
- For exporting selected orders, first select the orders which are to be exported.
- Then click on More > Export > select Selected orders
- This will give you an excel sheet with all the selected orders.
- There are a lot of filters available on the Orders Page like Stores, Tags, Country etc. Orders can be first filtered using these filters and these filtered orders can then be exported.
- The filtered orders can then be directly exported by clicking on Export > Select Filtered Orders.
Note: If only a few orders are to be exported out of the filtered ones, select the orders and click on More > Export > All Selected Orders.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.