Amongst all the shipping carriers that Orderhive Integrates with FedEx is one of them.The integration makes your shipping faster, easier and more accurate. Once you integrate your FedEx account with us we will bring in all the rates from them which you can further use while creating shipments.
The process for FedEx integration has been shared below:
- First of all, obtain the test credentials from your Fedex account manager and provide them to our support team.
- Using those, we will generate a test label which you can give to your Fedex account manager.
- On the basis of the test label, your Fedex account manager will give you the production credentials.
- Once those are received, go to Integration > select FedEx.
- On the details page fill in all the mentioned details.
NOTE: If you are a US or CA user please fill in the below details and share it with the support team via email at email@example.com or you can also share it with us over the live chat -
- Production Account Number:
- Production Meter Number:
- Production Access Number:
- Production Access Key Password:
- Account number:
- Corporate first name:
- Corporate last name:
- Corporate company name:
- Corporate phone number:
- Corporate email address:
- Corporate streets:
- Corporate city:
- Corporate state:
- Corporate postal code:
- Corporate country code:
- Corporate job title:
- Shipping streets:
- Shipping city:
- Shipping state:
- Shipping postal code:
- Shipping country code:
Once the above details have been shared -
- Go to Integration > select FedEx.
- On the details page fill in all the mentioned details and click on > done.
- We will use these details to integrate your account with Orderhive
Not Getting what you need? Chat with our product expert.