Products in Orderhive can be grouped together based on any similarities. These groups are called Folders in Orderhive. This option can be found by going into Products module.
- At the left, you will see a list of the folders created. All is the default folder in which all the Products will be displayed even if they are moved to other folders.
- Apart from the default available ALL folder, customized folders can also be added. These folders can be defined based on country, category, type of product, prices etc which you wish to segregate in individual folders. Or they can also be used for defining the team members to whom you wish to assign certain products to be taken care of.
- Click on the + icon to add a new folder.
- Type the folder name and click on Create.
- In case you do not wish to organize Products in different folders, simply click on the Folder Settings icon and turn OFF the setting.
- Disable the option Organize products by using folders and click on Save.
In case you wish to organize Products in different folders, turn ON the setting and follow the below steps:
- To move a Products from one folder to another, simply click the individual Product and click on More > Move to and select the destination folder.
- You can select multiple Products to move to the same folder at a time.
- Click on More and select Move To.
- Select the Folder from the drop down to which the product needs to be moved and click on Done.
- Once done, you can then see the products in the respective folder.
- The folder name can be Edited or Deleted at any given point of time.
Not getting what you are looking for? Chat with us immediately.