Integrate your FTP Server to export all the confirmed orders at regular intervals from Orderhive using XML and CSV.
Here's how it works.
- Go to Add Integrations page. Select FTP from category and go to FTP Order Export.
- Enter channel name/store name. This name will be used to identify this channel/stores across your Orderhive account.
- Enter the HOST URL. This would be the IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of FTP server (where the data needs to be transferred).
- Now, select FTP Connection type.
- Click on Next after filling all the details
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the File Name Type without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select relevent format under File Name suffix.
- Choose sync time interval. For e.g. if you choose 1 hour then Orderhive will sync new data every 1 hour. Attach the file processing template. Only .csv and .xml are accepted.
- If you want the customers to also export along with the sales order, use the checkbox.
- Under Filter On Condition select payment status, store, order, tag as per your requirements.
- Lastly, click on Save.
- Enter the conditions of the Stores or the tags that you want to add and only those orders will be synchronized via FTP.
Note: FTP integration is relatively complex and can easily be understood by a technical person. You can get your developer in touch with our support team to set up the integration.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.