Orderhive provides a Return Order FTP integration through which return orders created in Orderhive are exported through FTP to the other system. When these return orders are completed by the external system, the Return Order Acknowledgement FTP helps in bringing those updates and marking those returns as complete in Orderhive.
Here's how it works.
- Go to the Integrations
- Select FTP from category and go to FTP- Return Order Acknowledgement.
- Enter channel name/store name. This name will be used to identify this channel/stores across your Orderhive account.
- Enter the HOST URL. This would be the IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of FTP server (where the data needs to be transferred).
- Now, select FTP Connection type.
- Click on Next after filling all the details
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the File Name Type without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select relevant format under File Name suffix.
- Select the time interval from the drop down at which Orderhive should check for the updates in other system.
- Under Filter On Condition select payment status, store, order, tag as per your requirements.
- Lastly, click on Save.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.