Integrate your FTP Server to export all the returned orders at regular intervals from Orderhive using XML and CSV.
Here's how it works.
- Go to the Integrations page. Select FTP from category and go to FTP Return Order Export.
- On the FTP detail page, you will need to enter all the details mentioned.
- Enter the store name. This name will be used to identify this store across your Orderhive account.
- Select the Default Warehouse.
- Enter the HOST IP Address. This would be the IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the FTP/SFTP port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of FTP server (where the data needs to be transferred).
- Now, select FTP type and Click on Next
- Clicking on Next will test the connection.
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the File Name without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as the prefix.
- Select the File Name suffix.
- Choose the sync time interval. For e.g. You choose 3 hours. Orderhive will sync new data every 3 hours.
- Enter the conditions of the Stores or the tags that you want to add and only those orders will be synchronized via FTP.
- Lastly, click on Save.
Note: FTP integration is relatively complex and can easily be understood by a technical person. You can get your developer in touch with our support team to set up the integration.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.