Whenever you want to import orders into Orderhive from a server via FTP transfer, this is the Integration you will need.
- To integrate, Go into Integrations > FTP > FTP(Order Import).
- This will open the following page. You will need to fill the following details:
Insert your desired Store Name. Try to keep it short and unique.
This shows the list of all the available warehouses in the drop-down where you can select one warehouse to save inventory updates coming through FTP.
Host IP Address:
It is the IP address of a device where the file is located. Add host IP address in the field
FTP/SFTP Port Number:
Please add the port number according to the type of integration. You will find this information with your supplier or manufacturer who is providing FTP integration.
FTP/SFTP Username and Password:
Add the username and password to access the other system to import a file.
FTP Connection Type:
Select the FTP connection type based on your FTP connection.
- After filling all the above fields, please click on Next.
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Select whether the File name type is Fixed or Dynamic
- Now, enter the Filename without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select the File Name suffix.
- Sync Time Interval: Select the time interval from the drop-down at which Orderhive should check for the updates in the other system.
- After adding all the required details, click on the Save button.
Next step is to map fields between Orderhive and the sample file. It will be done by our technical support team. Please contact Orderhive support for the same.
Not getting what you need, contact our Orderhive expert immediately.