When you create a shipment in Cin7 Orderhive and wish to update your supplier with the shipment details of the orders automatically at regular intervals you can use the FTP shipment export. Cin7 Orderhive will export shipment details such as tracking number, name, etc. from Cin7 Orderhive to notify the supplier using CSV or XML files.
Below are the steps to set up an FTP integration for Shipment export.
- Go to the Add Integrations page
- Select FTP from the category and go to FTP Shipment export.
- On the first page, you need to enter all the required details.
- Enter Store Name. This name will be used to identify this channel across your Cin7 Orderhive account.
- Select the Default Warehouse. This warehouse would be the one from which the shipment is fulfilled.
- Enter the Host IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the Port Number of the FTP server.
- Enter the Username and Password of the FTP server.
- Now, select FTP Type.
- Once done click on Next.
- Enter the File Location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the File Name without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select the File Name Suffix.
- Attach the Data Template Type. Only CSV, JSON and XML are supported.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the conditions of the Stores or the fields that you want to map and only those fields will be synchronized via FTP.
Once the mapping is done, click on Save. It’ll start exporting the files to the FTP server in a set template when the next scheduler runs.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.