If you are shipping your orders outside Orderhive and wish to update the shipment details for the orders automatically at regular intervals, you can ask the suppliers to upload a file with all the details required as per the format used in the sheet itself on the server, and Orderhive will import all the details and update in the account automatically.
Integrate your FTP Server to import shipments of orders at regular intervals in Orderhive using CSV or XML files.
Below are the steps to setup an FTP integration for Shipment import.
- Go to Add Integrations Select FTP from category and go to FTP Shipment Import.
- On the settings page, you need to enter all the details mentioned.
- Enter Store name. This name will be used to identify this channel across your Orderhive account.
- Select the Default Warehouse. This warehouse would be the one from which the shipment is fulfilled.
- Enter the HOST IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of FTP server.
- Now, select FTP type.
- Once done click on Next.
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for import functionality and write permission is enabled for export functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the Filename without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select the File Name suffix.
- Attach the file processing template. Only .csv and .xml are accepted.
- Choose the sync time interval. For e.g. You choose 3 hours. Orderhive will sync new data every 3 hours.
- Lastly, click on Save.
Note: FTP integration is relatively complex and can easily be understood by a technical person. You can get your developer in touch with our support team to set up the integration.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.