Integrate your FTP Server to export your shipment labels at regular intervals from Orderhive using XML. The format of the shipment label exported will be PDF.
Here's how it works.
- Go to Add Integrations page. Select FTP from category and go to FTP Shipment Label Export
- On the settings page, you need to enter all the details mentioned.
- Enter channel name. This name will be used to identify this channel across your Orderhive account.
- Enter the HOST URL. This would be the IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of FTP server (where the data needs to be transferred).
- Now, select FTP type.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for export functionality and write permission is enabled for import functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the Filename without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select the File Name suffix.
- Attach the file processing template. Only .csv and .xml are accepted.
- If you want the customers to also export along with the sales order, use the checkbox.
- Choose sync time interval. For e.g. You choose 3 hours. Orderhive will export data every 3 hours.
- Lastly, click on "Save".
Note: FTP integration is relatively complex and can easily be understood by a technical person. You can get your developer in touch with our support team to set up the integration.
Next step is to map fields between Orderhive and the sample file. It will be done by our technical support team. Please contact Orderhive support for the same.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.