Integrate your FTP Server to export your shipment labels when a new shipment with a label is created from Cin7 Orderhive. The format of the shipment label exported will be PDF.
Here's how it works.
- Go to Settings >> Integrations page. Select FTP from the category and go to FTP Shipment Label Export.
- On the settings page, you need to enter all the details mentioned.
- Enter channel name. This name will be used to identify this channel across your Cin7 Orderhive account.
- Enter the HOST URL. This would be the IP Address or Hostname of the FTP server.
- Now, enter the port number of the FTP server.
- Enter the username and password of the FTP server (where the data needs to be transferred).
- Now, select FTP type.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the file location where the file needs to be transferred. Also, please make sure read permission is enabled for export functionality and write permission is enabled for import functionality for this remote file location.
- Now, enter the Filename without extension. If the file type is fixed, only enter the name. If the file type is dynamic, the entire name of the file will be considered as a prefix.
- Select the File Name suffix.
- Lastly, click on "Save".
Note: FTP integration is relatively complex and can easily be understood by a technical person. You can get your developer in touch with our support team to set up the integration.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.