Bulk import of orders is useful if you're selling through brick-and-mortar stores or want to upload orders that you sell offline along with online stores.
- To import Orders in bulk, go to the Orders page.
- Click on Import and select the Import Orders option.
- Once you click on Import, a new pop up will open in which you’ll see an option to “Download a Template”.
- Now, download the template. The template is a sheet in which you can enter the new orders that you wish to create in Orderhive in the accepted format.
- Enter the order details and follow the instructions mentioned in the comment box and then save your file as .xls or .xlsx.
- Now, upload the saved file by either dragging and dropping the file or by using the browse option and then click on “Import” to upload the file.
- After following the above steps, all the orders will get populated on the Orders page and you'll receive a notification within your Orderhive account. The time taken to import the orders will depend on the number of orders in the sheet.
- After the import is done, a notification will be received. The log file of the import can also be download by clicking on the notification.
- Log File will help you identify if there’s any error in the import by providing the corresponding reason.
- If there are no errors present in the Log File, it means that the file has successfully imported.
- If there are any errors present in the log file, it will display the reason for the same.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.