This article will help you understand what product details are synced from Jet and what information is updated back to Jet from Cin7 Orderhive.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhive will sync all your products from Jet and populate them on the Inventory page.
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below product fields from Jet:
All Jet products will get populated on the Products listing page in the products module after integration. The inventory is saved under the Available stock field in Cin7 Orderhive. All the products will be a part of the default warehouse you selected while integrating your store.
Whenever you change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive or a new sales order drops on in Jet or on any integrated channel associated with the product synced from Jet, Cin7 Orderhive will automatically push new stock levels to Jet in real-time.
Here’s how you can change the stock in Cin7 Orderhive manually:
Quick stock adjustment helps you make fast and smooth changes in the stock as and when required. It allows you to change the stock of products one by one and record the reason for the change as well. This can be done from the Products listing page itself. Below is the process for quick stock adjustment:
- Go to the Products tab
- Click on the On Hand quantity of the product for which the stock needs to be updated.
- Enter the new quantity in the New On Hand field and click on update. The reason for stock adjustment can be specified in the Reason field.
- The updated Available QTY will get pushed to your online store provided the Quantity Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it is not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Quantity Updates.
Here’s how you can change the price in Cin7 Orderhive manually:
The quick price adjustment feature will help in making this fast and smooth as and when required.
- Click on the price icon below the product’s name and a pop-up for price adjustment will open. In case of a product present on multiple stores, prices for all the stores can be updated from the pop-up, click on the respective store’s price from there.
- From the pop-up entering the new price in the Updated Price field also record a reason for the price update(if any).
- Prices for individual pricing tiers can also be updated from the pop-up like Buy Price, Wholesale Price, etc.
- This will sync the update in the Retail price to the online store as well, provided the Price Updates setting for the corresponding store is ON. If it does not kindly turn it ON from Settings > Stores > Click on the corresponding store > Turn ON the toggle button for Push Price Updates.
New Products Sync
After integrating your channel, new products can be synced by using the Sync button on the Products page. In a day, you can only sync new products 4 times.
- Go to the Products page.
- On the top, you will see a blue icon next to the search bar.
- Now, click on the store's name from which you wish to sync new products. Any new products added to your store will now start syncing in Cin7 Orderhive and get populated on the Products page.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.