This article explains the order, shipment, and customer details of Cin7 Orderhive imports from Jet and what information is updated back to Jet.
Once integrated, Cin7 Orderhiveautomatically syncs sales orders and customers from your Jet store.
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below order fields from Jet
- Order Number, Order ID
- Billing address (Address line 1, address line 2, company, city, province, zip)
- Shipping Address (Address line 1, address line 2, company, city, province, zip)
- Payment gateway (synced in Payment method in Orderhive)
- Total Price
- Notes (Saved as comments in Orderhive)
- Line item details (SKU, variant id, name, price, discount, quantity ordered, quantity shipped, quantity returned, tax, tax (%))
- Extra items (tax, discount, shipping)
- Shipments (Tracking company, tracking number, shipping time)
Cin7 Orderhive imports the below customer details from Jet
- First name, last name
- Address line 1, address line 2, company, city, province, zip
Order Status Mapping
The below image shows Jet order statuses are marked with which status in Orderhive.
The below image shows Cin7 Orderhiveorder statuses that are updated back to Jet
Push Stock Quantities: This toggle button enables you to push the inventory quantities to the channel.
Push Order Status Updates: This toggle button enables you to push the order status updates from Cin7 Orderhive to Jet.
Push Price Updates: This toggle button enables you to push the price updates from
Cin7 Orderhive to Jet.
Automatically archive product in Cin7 Orderhivewhen deleted on store: When any product has been deleted on Jet, those products will be auto-archived in Cin7 Orderhive so that they don’t appear in the product list.
New Orders & Customers Sync
After the initial sync, any new orders and customers will get imported into Cin7 Orderhive automatically.
Not getting what you need? Chat with our product expert immediately.